Wednesday, January 30, 2008

What we've been up to!

Jennifer & Samuel * Jeni & Luci *Andrea & Rowan The 3 of us have been friends forever & we all had babies in the same year!!


The boys went snowmobiling with Joe, Uncle Keith, Hailey & Bryan this past weekend. They had a blast, and they even got to drive since Uncle Keith has kiddie ones!!



Yesterday, I received great honor...I got to watch Samuel!! This was the first time he needed to be babysat & I got to be the one!! He is so cute & starting to smile lots!!!

4 comments:

Jane H said...

Oh Andrea the 3 babies are so adorable! Love the picture and your kids look like they are having a blast on the snowmobiles.

Take care dear friend.

Unknown said...

Snowmobiling is so much fun...the kids will NEVER forget that...glad they got a chance to go! I think it's wonderful that you and your girlfriends all have babies born the same year...they can hang out as they get older...so awesome!!
I also love your FLIP...and I hope it sells soon!

Joyce said...

That is so neat how you all had babies in the same year....I feel so old since I am 'out of the baby making market'....but yahooo...you still like hanging around me!!!!...can't wait for our scrap night tomorrow night!!!

Love the snowmobile pictures!!!

Unknown said...

Aw, how cute are those babies???? You know I'm in love with Rowan! Looks like the kidlets had fun in the snow!