I haven't visited all your blogs in a while..i've been so busy. I love your pics of the kids...they are so cute and you my darling, are a very blessed woman! ;)
My name is Andrea & I work part time, as a radiation therapist, along with being a full time mommy!!! I am married to Joe, and have four gorgeous children...Ethan (11), Chase (8), & Rowan (4), and Norah (2)!
6 comments:
they are so stinkin adorable.
Andrea your kids are so adorable!!!!
ADORABLE photos!!!!! I haven't blogged in so long and I need to catch up with all of you.
I haven't visited all your blogs in a while..i've been so busy. I love your pics of the kids...they are so cute and you my darling, are a very blessed woman! ;)
Aw, what cue Valentine's babies!!
They are so cute Andrea!!!!
I tagged you...go to my blog and see what ya gotta do!!!
Post a Comment