Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I got tagged again...thanks a lot Joyce!!!!

I have been tagged by Joyce.

1. Each player answers the questions about themselves.


SO HERE WE GO..........

10 Years Ago: I was single & super skinny, only I didn't know it!!!

Things on my to-do list today: get my hair cut, make dinner, finish laundry!!

What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: Pay off all of my debt, my parents, in-lawsdebt, grandmas debt & travel travel travel. I would also donate a ton of it to research on Atypical HUS!!!!

3 of my bad habits: I tell my kids no too much, I wait till the last minute to do EVERYTHING, I am spiteful!!

3 places I have lived: Zion Beach Park, Winthrop Harbor...all in Illinois!!!

5 jobs that I have had: Cashier, file clerk, receptionist, and Radiation therapist!

5 Things people don't know about me: I love to wear the bummiest clothes I can when I am at home, I bite my nails, my office is a horribly unorganized disaster (always, and I dunno what else...just not feeling this one, plus I don't wantcha to know!!! :o)

Yep, and I'm not gonna tag anyone else, cuz I don't wanna do it!! I'm being spiteful here!!!

2 comments:

Jane H said...

So nice to learn more about you :) LOL! I've been tagged so many times it's not funny :)

Joyce said...

I really wanted to know that last thing you don't want anyone to know about you!!!! HA!!!!