Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Not sure how to title today!!!

So, first of all, I have a funny story!!! This morning I walked Ethan part way to school. Chase was sick & I didn't want to have to wake him up...especially since we only live 1 block away. So, what I do is walk him half of the block & I can see the school & my house. Ethan is on school property & so I turn around and head back home. Then, approximately 10 minutes later, I hear a knock on the door! There is Ethan with a neighbor of ours. She saw him walking back home & came with him to make sure someone was home to greet him. He looked all upset & when I asked him why he came home he told mne his ears were cold!! WHAT??? I said "But you were at the school?!" And he said "No, mom I was BY the school!" So then I said "Well, it was closer to walk into your classroom than it was to walk home!!!" KIDS!!!! What it boils down to is that he wanted to stay home with Chase & I, rather than be at school!!! I should be happy, right?! He loves me, he wants to be home with me!! Ha ha ha ha ha

Next, Chase is starting to feel much better. He was playing play station & fighting with his brother. Along with that he ate a really good lunch & is coughing less. No fever all day...since early this morning!! Let's hope it stays that way!!

Rowan climbed up several stairs today...when I wasn't even looking!!! Luckily she waited to fall until after I found her and snapped a few pictures. Don't worry I caught her...she didn't fall far!!! ;o)

Oh, and I got a new do!!! I went last night & got my hair cut. It was just too long & I couldn't take it anymore. It was a fuzzy looking & I put it up in a clip everyday, so why keep it long. The girl (Alana) put lots of layers in it & I love it, BUT now I have to buy a flat iron to make it look like she did!!! Ahhh...the cost of beauty!!!

And then, this is so exciting!!!!! TOMORROW I get to go see my man!!! Chris Daughtry baby!!! I can't wait!! He is opening for Bon Jovi, and it is gonna be one rocking out concert!! My sister is going with me & we are going to have a blast!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look here

Jane H said...

LOL! Like you said kids :) Love the photo of Rowan climbing! Have fun at the concert