So...how did I get so lucky? I mean, really? I have a great guy. He cares about me, he loves me, and he does so just because I am me!!! Just listening to other couples and the way they bicker & talk bad about each other & do mean things...that a spouse should NOT do, makes me realize...I am blessed!! Now don't get me wrong, noone is perfect and so there are always going to be things that drive me crazy above Joe & vise versa, but you get my point?! He thinks about my feelings, and does things accordingly! He doesn't do something just because HE wants to, without taking myself or the kids into consideration. I love my man!!! He completes me!!!
Park City Utah
4 years ago



3 comments:
Andrea you are blessed I'm so happy for you!
awwwwwww
awwwwwwwwwww....it is a true blessing to have a wonderful man in your life. :) Treasure it!
Post a Comment