We bought the FOR RENT sign! We are sick of paying for 2 homes, and just getting by!! I want to be able to put money into savings again!!! I want life to resume normalcy! Plus, we want to go to Alabama, in May, when the entire rest of Joe's family goes. It sucks to be broke!! I could not live, long term, like this. I would have to go back to work full-time or something. I don't like worrying about how much we can spend on groceries, or not being able to completely fill up the trucks gas tank, and the list goes on... So be it...we will rent it and pray that God sends us good renters. Ya know, you never hear about the good ones, only the bad ones!! I am scared. What if someone starts a meth lab in there, what if the cover the walls with holes, and what if they are disgustingly dirty & it becomes infested with rats? What if..I can't worry about that. I just have to hand it over to the Good Lord, and know He will provide for & protect us in this situation. Hopefully we find someone soon!!! Who knows, maybe it will sell before we can get it rented? Whatever Gods will be done!!!
Park City Utah
4 years ago



3 comments:
Good Luck Andrea I hope you find a great renter and they want to buy :)
Do you know any newly married couples or maybe ask at LV church or the church you are attending now....if they know of anyone ....that house is adorable and would be perfect for a couple just starting out!!!Good luck and I will keep praying for ya!!!
Hope you rent it out soon Andrea...nothing like being strapped for cash. It really is stressful.
Post a Comment