Well...soccer pictures anyway, and a possible weekend practice. Ethan is excited...I still have to dig out the ole' uniform!! We have to be at the leisure center by 9:05 tomorrow morning for pics. I really want to just be lazy tomorrow morning, but this will get me moving! HA!! Hopefully the team can then a gree on a day & time to practice. They are talking SAturday, but that won't really work too well for me, unless they can do it in the morning. After 2 o'clock...forget it...I am going to pick out new carpet!!
Speaking of carpet, did I tell you that we are geting new carpet? We just did 1 1/2 years ago, but it is garbage carpet. We got the bad stuff somehow!! It looks like we have had it for 30 years...no lie!! So, shaw carpeting, after MUCH MUCH MUCH hassling them on my part, 2 inspections & millions of phone calls, we are getting new stuff!!! WOO HOO!!! I even talked to the owner of the store we bought it from. He told us exactly what to get with what I was complaining about!! It is called resista. Is virtually stain proof & does NOT, I repeat, DOES NOT crush down. That is what I complained about with the old junk...it smashed right down. No one would have ever believed that we spent almost $2,000.00 on it!!! It looked like we spent $50.00!!! Oh well, now I will get new again. I love it!!! Can't wait!! Moral of the story, if you buy new carpet & it turns to garbage do NOT give up when they keep telling you it is fine!!! They WILL give in, when they know you won't!!!
I am so bummed that Michael Johns got kicked off Idol last night!! Ryan Seacrest was a complete jerk. He was super rude when Daughtry got the boot as well!!! I really don't like him much!!! Maybe AI needs a new host? Ya think? I though MJ did really good with his song choice...great choice for his voice (rhymes 'eh?). The judges were wrong about him & so was the rest of America!! I guess though, as long as David Cook is there I am all good!!!
Have a great night!!!
Park City Utah
4 years ago



3 comments:
omg andrea...i want to sit here all morning and listen to David Cook's song. AMAZING!! Hey, that's great you're getting new carpet...wow, you spend that much money you should get quality!! Enjoy your weekend!!
Great news on the new carpet. And have fun with soccer. Stop into The Shaker we miss you!
I can't wait to see your new carpet Andrea! Glad they came through for ya finally...never give up when you know you are right!!
Post a Comment