
My poor car has seen better days!! I will definitely miss my GTP!!! It was a wonderful vehicle! We only, ever had to maitenence on it!! Headlights never even had to be replaced on it!! Anyway, Joe found our Excursion on Ebay & so we drove to Downers Grove to look at it. You would never know it is a 2002. The thing looks like brand new on the inside!!! I really like it, but man alive, the thing is HUGE!!!!! I know a lot of you are wondering why? Well, the thing is, we want another baby sometime. We could fit 4 kids in a mini van, but then we wouldn't be able to pull the camper with a minivan, so a diesel SUV was the way to go!!
Only 6 more days until Alice, Joyce & I head to Kentucky for our girls weekend with LP!!! I am so excited, I can hardly stand it!!! It is going to be a blast!!!



2 comments:
ohh she is so purdy :D i love her lol i bet she is fun to drive. i love being way up in the air like that seeing everything that you need to see lol.
WOOT WOOT FIVE MORE DAYS AND A WAKE UP
Andrea your new car is awesome! Have fun in KY and give everyone a hug from me.
Post a Comment