Saturday, April 19, 2008

I don't think...

I ever showed you what I got from Donna!!! A girl I work with was trying to sell this stuff & NO ONE wanted it!!! She was ready to put it on the end of her driveway & write "FREE" on it. Well, I decided to help her out & I paid $150.00 for both pieces!!! I love it!! The china hutch looks awesome in my dining room...even though it doesn't match. I am kind of liking that rustic look in the kitchen though...maeks it feel so warm and cozy!! The sideboard I am using for my scrap space in the basement!! I am slowly getting all of my stuff organized into it &then I will post pics of the "after" look!!! It is gonna look good!!!

3 comments:

christina said...

omg you got a heckuva deal. they are absolutely beautiful

Jane H said...

Andrea they are beautiful! I can't wait to see pictures of your scrap space when it's finished.

Unknown said...

OMG i totally love those cabinets. Awesome, rustic look...so sweet!