12 hours from now I will be headed out, with 2 of my favorite girls, to Kentucky!!! It will be an entire weekend of gabbin' & scrappin'!! Tonight we are going to stay at Nancy's & then tomorrow we will be headed to the Holiday Inn!! I can hardly believe it has actually aried, we really are going!!! All my scrap stuff is packed, cashew brittle is made! Now I just need to do laundry!!! :o) Clothes are sort of important!! HA!!! So anyway, see ya when we get back...Sunday!!!
Here is a funny one...caught Ethan in the baby swing, and since he was stuck I snapped a pic before I un stuck him!!! Sucha mean mom!!!
4 comments:
Have fun in KY! Love the picture of your stuck guy!!! Great black mail material when he is old enough to date :)
Have fun on your trip!
Have a great trip....have a drink for me and have tonnes of good girlie time! Wish i was going!
Andrea...now I can't believe that our trip to KY is over with!!! Now what are we gonna do??? HA!....
..... look forward to our next trip!!
That's what!!!!!
Your pictures are great. It has been awhile since I checked out your blog!...my bad or what???
Post a Comment