First, today was Rowan's first birthday!! I cannot believe it!!! They grow so fast!!! It has been so fun with her this past year!!! I just love her!!! We had a great day with her!!! Her party was very fun, but very NOISY!!!!


She loved her cake...if you couldn't tell!!! I had to take it away from her!! Now I just hope she doesn't wake up with a tummy ache!!! She had her own mini cake!!
Second, last weekend was our 1st annual LPS crop!!! It was an absolute blast. I got to meet all of these women I have been "chatting" with for the past 3 years!! Everyone was exactly how I thought they would be!!! Wonderful, caring, funny, loud!!! HA HA HA!!! Here are a few pics!!!



5 comments:
Those Pictures of Rowan are great!! I still can't believe she is one already! It feels like you just announced you were pregnant!
...ooohhhh I wanna go back to Kentucky!!
omgosh i love the pics of rowan.
and omg i wanna go back to ky. i miss you guys so much
Oh the pictures of Rowen are so cute! I can't believe she's a yr old that amazing.
Love the pictures of KY!
I love the KY pictures and am still bummed that i didn't go. Happy Birthday Rowan!! Adorable photos!!
that lemon picture is PRICELESS!! i love it- I hope you make an awesome page with that pic!!!
now update your blog!! :)
Post a Comment