Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Sour much???

We gave Rowan a lemon slice at Max & Erma's. We had dinner there after her baby dedication. This was her reaction!!! ha ha ha


Here are a few pics from the dedication. She looked so pretty in her dress that grandma Carol bought for her!!! I will go as fas as saying she was the best dressed baby there!! I'm sure the other moms would disagree, but...


6 comments:

Unknown said...

bwahahahahahaha...love her face!! That pic is priceless!!! She looks so pretty in her dress..what a pretty colour!! And your family photo is really sweet!

christina said...

lmao i love that face. sooo flippin cute lol. i love her dress and am so happy the dedication went so well. love the family photo :D

Jane H said...

Oh my she is so grown up I just can't believe she's a yr old now!

Unknown said...

Awww, she is adorable!!! COngrats!

Joyce said...

I thought I commented on this??

Those pics of Rowan are hysterical!!!

Michelle said...

What a little princess!!! And that lemon photo must be turned into a layout!!!