Thursday, May 22, 2008

It's all Melissa's(whimsypics) fault!!!

Girl, I an becomming addicted to Etsy!! I have purchased, so far, 2 baby bonnets, and a bunch of hair clippy's for Rowan!! I go there everyday to see what other cool handmade things I can buy!! Anyway thanks, GF...I'd been looking for those 2 things everywhere & Etsy had them all along!!

I bought the bonnets from Kid in the Hat, and I bought the clippy's from Avery's bows!! Both of them are awesome women & make beautiful products!!! Linda, at Kid in the hat is now custom making a bonnet for Rowan!! The one I had originally bought fits her PERFECT!!!! So...I wanted one a bit bigger & one that would match everything!!! I'll take pics of the one I have already & load 'em up here, so you can see just how gorgeous it is, same with the hair clips. She adds the no slip to them & they really do stay in Rowan's hair. That says a lot, considering her hair is so fine!! I am now waning more clippy's in more colors & more designs!!! AHHHHH!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You shop addict!! I wanna stay on your blog all day...i love your music!

Joyce said...

yep...you have already fallen into the trap!!! Little girls will make you go broke and it is just the beginning....

christina said...

omg you gotta post pics. i love your blog music

Unknown said...

OMG Don't you just LOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEE ETSY??????? Ah, yeah, I'm a junkie baby!!!

Rebecca said...

Omgosh I was on there for like 4 hours on Sunday! I love it too. My girls won't waer the cute little bows anymore or else I'd be broke! I might buy Isabelle some and make her wear them! I love shopping for girls! I just love looking at all the stuff people can make!