Monday, May 26, 2008

Q&A

Q&A
Got this from Rebecca's blog................

1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? Somewhere close to where we live now!! I could never move a way from my family!! If my family would follow I would move to Kentucky somewhere...it is beautiful there!!! Joyce, you guys have to come too!!

2. What's your favorite article of clothing? blue jeans (that fit good)

3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? Teeth and hands

4. What's the last cd you bought? Third Day worship CD

5. Where's your favorite place to be? At home with my family just hangin!

6. Where is your least favorite place to be? work! :o)

7. What's your favorite place to be massaged? My neck & shoulders

8. Strong in mind or strong in body? My Mind

9. What time do you wake up in the morning? 5:00 on work days about 7 on weekends

10. What is your favorite kitchen appliance. kitchen aid mixer!

11. What makes you really angry? When other people are mean for no reason at all! I mean really, where does that get you in life?

12. If you could play any instrument at all, what would it be? violin

13. Which do you prefer...sports car or SUV? SUV

14. Do you believe in an afterlife? Yes!

15. Favorite children's book? Moosetache

16. What is your favorite season? Summer

17. What is your least favorite household chore? Dusting!

18. If you could have one super power, what would it be? To o invisible

19. If you have a tattoo, what is it? none...yet

20. Can you juggle? nope

21. The one person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to? Jola...I don;t know what ever happened to her

22. What's your favorite day? Saturday!

23. What's in the trunk of your car? The kids coats, junk!

24. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger? A Hamburger by far!

Go ahead...i dare ya...copy and post in your blog!!

2 comments:

Jane H said...

It's fun reading these! And I'm with you on the dusting :( YUCK!

Unknown said...

I hate dusting too ;)