Sunday, October 26, 2008

I'm tagged

TAGGED
I was tagged by Melissa. She also has an etsy shop. It is called Whimsypics.etsy.com Check out her adorable stuff!


So here are the rules of being tagged:
Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I am just now realizing that I love fall most of all seasons. It isn't swealtering & the sun isn't too harsh, which makes for beutiful photos! I laways loved summer but not anymore!!

2. My kids drive me crazy...makes me wonder why I want more!! HA!! Really I shouldn't say that. They are more fun than they are hassle, but some days...

3. I want a tattoo by Chris Garver on Miami Ink. Doesn't he seem like he would be so nice? Not sure what I want, but I want one. Any ideas?? It has to meaningful!

4. I'm excited for Thanksgiving dinner this year! Just thinking about that turkey makes my mouth all droolie!! HA!!

5. I lost 4 pounds and that is almost a pant size!! WOOT!!!

6. I love my house!!! It makes me feel all warm and cozy!!

7. Christmas is only 59 days away, and I am excited!! Most people seem to dread it!! How can you dread celebrating the birth of Jesus? Plus I love all of the excitement in the air...people seem much nicer that time of year!!

Now...who should I tag
Chad
Elizabeth
Rebecca
Zoa
Von
Corry
Michelle
Have fun girls!!!

2 comments:

Joyce said...

I got tagged too....

A tattoo by Chris??? You are sort of wild aren't you, Andrea?? hahaha

Seriously, I could never do that!

Hey, the kids pictures below are so cute!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. I have to be honest though....I stole your idea of having the kids on the side of your blog :( I'm sorry! It is just too cute. Can't wait to see one more on there!!!