Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A super dee duper fun weekend!!

I had Shelly here this past weekend and we had a lot of fun!! She got in late Friday night with Devin & Connor!! We let all of the boys stay up until 11:00 playing with each other!! They love to be together!!! Chase & Devin are finally at the ages where they will play with each other, and Ethan & Connor have always played well together!!

Saturday after we all got up and ready we headed out to Royal Oaks Apple Orchard. It was a blast...at least for me!!! We picked a 1/2 bushel of apples and split them. We even bought some very yummy to my tummy apple cider donuts!! Here's a few pics of the kiddos...







Sunday morning Shelly had to leave so it was a quiet house then!!! It didn't last long...we had two soccer games & then we went to Jerry Smiths with Alice & the kiddos!! That was a load of fun too!!! I have been wanting to go there, and now that we have done that AND the apple orchard I feel like it is fall now!! I am loving the cooler weather, the smell of the air, and the crunch of the leaves under my feet!!! Here are some pics from the pumpkin farm...



Now it is back to the grind. Joe is working again this week! Praise God!!! It has been at least a month since he last worked. That is pretty tough on the pocketbook. We have a plan in place now...all is well!!

Poor Ethan is home today!! He has some sort of flu bug. He came home from school with a fever & then woke up in the middle of the night puking and heaving!!!! I know the kid is really sick when he won't eat. He is, typically, a machine when it comes to eating. He's had nothing today except for some water!!! I am hoping that he is better tomorrow so I can go to work!!! Ya know, he should have got sick last week while Joe was home...figures!!!

Anyway, have a great day!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Andrea...i commented on your photo at Facebook...they are adorable!! I love family outings like that too. The kids have so much fun and they talk about it for weeks! I hope the little one feels better soon. AND I'll pray for work for Joe!

Unknown said...

I love those pictures!! Doesn't Fall rock? :)

I tagged you - go check it out :)