that I have fallen off the face of the earth. Really, I have not, but I have been so, completely, exhausted I can't stand it!! I always forget just how tired you get in the first few months of pregnancy!! I have taken a nap almost daily since this past Friday. Yesterday I didn't, because I had to work! I don't know how I am gonna manage Black Friday shopping. Getting up at 3:30 to be at the mall by 5 is gonna be rough. Then add to it, picking out a Christmas tree & decorating!!! I'm gonna be one tired momma!!! Oh well, I'll just have to sleep in on Saturday!!
So, any Thanksgiving plans? We are headed to Joe's moms for the day. Dinner is at 2 & I am so ready for it! Just thinking about that green bean & corn casserole makes me drool!!! That evening we will head to my moms to visit & have desert with them!
The boys only had 1 1/2 days of school this week! They love that!! Right now they are over at their cousins playing. Alice picked both boys up from school for me & took them to her house for a while. I have no idea when they will be home...hopefully before dinner!
Speaking of dinner, I made homemeade chicken noodle soup. IT has been simmering all day long & my house smells yummy! I've never made it before, but it was so easy! Wanna come over tonight? You are more than welcome!!!
I guess that is it for now!!! See ya!
Park City Utah
4 years ago



3 comments:
Stay strong girl!!! It will all be worth it. You know that though. I hope the tiredness gets better soon! Have a great Thanksgiving!!
Chicken Noodle soup homeade..is the best!! Was it good???
I hope that you had a blast shopping and didn't get too tired!
Post a Comment