Okay, so you have to understand that this has NEVER happened EVER!!! This is my 4th pregnancy & not once has my husband ever been willing to get get something I was craving. Well, it happened tonight!! My parents had been here & they left. Joe mentioned he was hungry & I said "Jacks cheese pizza sure sounds good!" He said "Do you want me to go get one?" I said "Are you serious?" He said "I'll go get one if that is what you want!" I almost fell to the floor!! He really did it...in exchange for me tucking the boys in to bed!!! It smells delicious too!!! I can't wait to dig in!!! Oh and it was 9 o'clock at night!!
My husband rocks!!!
Park City Utah
4 years ago



4 comments:
I love it when our men do stuff like this! It makes the pizza taste even sweeter just cause they went out and got it for you!!! I hope you enjoy it!
I am glad Joe is taking good care of ya Andrea!!!
Way to go Joe!! I am still so excited for y'all. I am so partial to big families. It's a blessing!!!
omg how friggin sweet. lucky for jason i never craved anything at night LOL. good man you got there.
Post a Comment