Okay, so a while back my mother had a dream that I was going to have twin girls!!! Come to find out, my sisiter did as well!! Scary huh? Today I went ofr my 10 week check up, and they had to do the whole internal yucky exam. Well, it turns out that my uterus feels big for 10 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I said to the nurse practitioner "Not twins big right?" And all she could say was "Well, I don't know, but you have to get an ultrasound anyway. That will tell us for sure!" So I am a bit nervous!!! Can you imagine? ME? With twins? Oy vey!!!
3 comments:
LOL!!! I think it sounds exciting!!! But then its not me whos preggers!!! Be sure to let us know!!!!
lmao, i got that same scare with ashley lol. i was measuring way big so they did a u/s and thankfully it was just her in there LOL.
UH OH Andrea!!
As the bible says...He will not give you more than you can handle so if ya get twins then He knows you can do it!!!!!!
Post a Comment