Tuesday, January 13, 2009

7-8-09

Doesn't that sound like a cool day? I just got back from the doctor & she told me that I can have my baby that day!! That is, exactly, 1 week before my due date. Barring nothing strange happens that is the day of this sweet baby's birth!! So excited!!

We have been hanging out around the house these days. No money, so we can't go anywhere that cost money!! It gets kind of boring, but we are fine...our parents get to see us a lot!! :o) They love it though!

On December 31st Joe & I celebrated our 10th anniversary!! It seems like time has flown. It has been a great 10 years. We have really grown as a couple, we know what makes each other tick. We have been through plenty of good times, but lots of bad/scary times as well. It is only by Gods grace that we have made it through!! Gosh, I really love this man!!!

On Saturday, Shelly & Connor came for a visit. It was tons of fun!! My mom, Keri, Jennifer, Meghan came over as well!!! I can't even remember the last time I had so much fun. We hung out until 1:45 AM!!! I didn't even think I could stay up that late anymore!! We laughed so much!! I wish I had taken some pictures, but we were having way too much fun!!

This past Sunday we took the boys sledding. Meghan came along as well. It was so fun watching all of them play. Even Meg & Joe had a great time together!! I was the photographer/videographer!! We just went to our usual spot by Ophir park.




2 comments:

Joyce said...

7-8 sounds great!!! haha

Your pics are so good girl... looks like you all had so much fun!

we need to do that with the boys yet only I do not do sledding so I will take the pics!!

1:45 am??!! Wow!! I am impressed!!

Elizabeth said...

That's the coolest birthday ever!!!!

I love how much fun everyone is having together!!!