Friday, January 23, 2009

We have names

Okay, so our sweet baby has a name...boy or girl!!

If it is a girl her name will be Norah Elyse Smith!!! Isn't it so pretty? I just love it!! Elyse is my sisters middle name & I promised her if I ever had another girl I would use her name!!

I really think it is a girl, but just in case God has other plans we finally thought of a boys name. Not sure on the middle name but his first will be Dane. No, not Dan, but Dane. Isn't it cool? Say it a few times, it'll grow on ya!! At first I liked Ryker for a boy..still do, but Joe doesn't! Any suggestions on a middle name? I like Isaiah, Andrew, Ashton, Elias, and Isaac. Which do you like best? Any other suggestions?

Next month I will get my ultrasound & we can find out what we are having!! Can't wait!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Love the names! The little girl name is precious!!!!! I have a feeling it is a girl too, but I guess we will find out soon! Dane is cute and it is not a common name you hear very often which as a teacher I really like! My personal faves are Dane Ashton or Dane Isaac. Keep me posted!

Shellye McDaniel said...

Awww, I love her name...I'm with you...it's a Norah :) Mommas just know these things! Anyway, I think it's very classy!

Unknown said...

How about Dane Cook?? LOL.
Seriously...love your name choices...very classy!