This is the first time, this pregnancy, I have worn a maternity outfit! I have never, not even in my 1st pregnancy, been able to go this long before needing them. I have no idea what is different this time, but I kind of like it!! I just hope the baby is okay in there!
Tuesday is my ultrasound, and I cannot wait!! We ARE going to find out what we are having. Joe doesn't want to, he thinks it should be a suprise after it is born, but I can't wait. I'm much too impatient to wait another 20 weeks!! I still won't know what the baby looks like, if it has lots of hair or none, if it will be quiet & peaceful or colicky. I mean, there are still plenty of suprises in store for us...right?! RIGHT!!! With all that being said, Joe still doesn't want to know, but that is just too bad for him!! HA!! Any of you have any clues, by looking at my picture, what you think it is? Let me know!! (p.s. I hope it is another girl, BUT I will ove it just as much if it is a baby boy too). HA!
My baby weighs about 8 1/2 ounces, and measures 6 inches, head to bottom — about the size of a large heirloom tomato. The hair on the scalp is sprouting. This is a crucial time for sensory development: My baby's brain is designating specialized areas for smell, taste, hearing, vision, and touch. Some research suggests that it may be able to hear my voice now. Isn't that amazing, that God can create something out of nothing, basically. I just think "WOW, in 19 weeks this baby is already fully formed & is developing its senses." What an amazing God we serve!



4 comments:
you look adorable!!! so cute! you are half way there :)
You look amazing girl!!!
Awww...you girls are so sweet!
Yes, you look so cute! hmmm, I don't know what to tell ya though about what you'll have. I carried the boys low and Sydnee was high...but you BELIEVE it's a girl, so that's what I'll go with ;) Nothing like a mother's intuition :) I can't wait to find out!!!!!! I'm with you...there are plenty of other things to be surprised about LOL
Post a Comment