Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A good bra!

Do you know how great it feels to have a bra that fits you well? Well, it feels great. They are up where they belong, my back doesn't hurt, and my tops fit how they should!! I am in love!! I bought 2 new ones today at Boston Store & I feel like a new woman!! Now that I can measure myself for a bra, I will never suffer in misery again!!! Sorry to any men who may have just got too much info, but hey, this is a girl blog anyway!! hee hee hee

Along with that, I got myself three maternity tops & a pair of maternity pants and I only spent $12.62!!! I had $50.00 of gift cards for Boston Store & I found some awesome deals!!! The pants were only $6, one top was $5.00, & the other two were $2.99. Ya gotta love end of the season clearances.

3 comments:

Zoa said...

woohoo!!! here's to great bras! I am totally on the same page with you on this one!! HA! :)

Elizabeth said...

I am right there with ya on the bra's! Girl you can never not wear a good bra!!!

Shellye McDaniel said...

ITA...especially when you have big 'girls' hehe...my favs are VS's body bras! I have never felt THAT good in a bra LOL