I am so happy!! When we got our computer about a month ago, Rowan stole my memory stick that had been left in the tower! I have been searching for it & praying that the Lord would help me find it! So, yesterday afternoon I was looking at the tower & I thought "maybe she put it in the CD part of it?" I looked & there it was in a different card reader!! You have no idea how happy I was. I still don't have my Christmas pics, but at least I got some of my other pictures back & a memory stick bigger than 32 MB!! Do you know how annoying it is to only have room to take 16 pictures? VERY annoying!!
Also this week at LP, on our cruise, was a stop in Barbados. We had to use soem island colors to inspire our LO. I used the reds, whites, blacks & bit of teal!
See how much my little angel loves to have her hair fixed. HA!!
2 comments:
So glad you found your memory stick, that is the worst feeling!
Oh me too! So so glad for YOU!!! That is just about the sickest feeling in the world LOL
Post a Comment