Sunday, February 8, 2009

A great day!!

Saturday was like the funnest day EVER!!! Joyce, ALocve & I headed out to Crystal Lake for a day of scrapping!! I'm talking about 15 hours of non stop scrapping!!! We met, Lisa, Laura, & Jenni there as well. We laughed till we cried, we joked about our hubby's, we ate till we could barely sit there, and laughed some more!! I haven't had so much fun in a LONG time!!! We are going back on April 18th for another of the same, but this time we will get a hotel room and stay overnight. Then is seems like it was more worth it!! The really cool part is it only cost 25. We all brought a dish to pass, so all of our meals were then free. YEP, all 3 meals!! It was really good food too!

I got TONS done as well. I'm talking 11 LO's. I was impressed with myself!! I think Joyce said she got 10 done & Alice made a really cute mini book & almost finished a double LO! Here is what I did...










5 comments:

Jill said...

I am so jealous! If only I lived closer! You got a ton done and those layouts look great!!!!! I can totally relate to the spaghetti pisc! I can't wait to scrap Carter's he loves his spaghetti!!!!

Maggi said...

I was so happy you posted your layouts for us to see, they turned out so great! I wish there was something like that going on in my area!

Shellye McDaniel said...

WOW, WOW, girl! Amazing layouts...you kicked it LOL
Sounds like a BLAST :)

Elizabeth said...

How totally fun that you got together scrapping, eating, and hanging out! I wished that I had that here!!!

Your layouts are amazing and even more amazing that you got so much done! I can never get anything done at crops!!! LOL.

It sounds like such fun, I hope one day to be able to do that too!

Unknown said...

OMG, someone has been busy scrapping and someone hasn't been blog hopping lately! :( Here I am...visiting. HI!!!