These are my LO's for LP's cruise around the world in 8 LO's contest. Week 6 was about your friends & this week (7) was using limited supplies. You could only use 1 piece of PP, 1 piece of cardstock, 3 brads, 1 yard of ribbon, and 2 flowers!
My poor girlfriends are going to hate me for this LO, but I don't care!! This is back in high school/college & we played dress up all the time!! We probably would still do it if we had the stuff to dress up with!! I don't know where Shelly was in these pics. I know she was with us at times, but must have lucked out not getting into all these pics!!!
This is my Chasee pants. He loves his puppy!! They have been friends since December of 2003!! We bought him for Chase while he was in PICU hooked up to peritoneal dialysis!! My poor baby!!!
Oh and I have a ? for all of you blogging girls!!! How the heck do you link other sites? I have tried & tried & it does not work for me...AT ALL!! I want to link LP to these LO's so people know what I am talking about & if I find good deals on etsy, I want to link them too, but I can't!!! Grrrr!!!! HELP!!!!



2 comments:
love the pics! You're a great scrapbooker!
Cxx
They are sooo fun! Those pictures rock!
Post a Comment