What beautiful names and your are right, they are all very interesting too!!!
Congratulations on having another girl! I've been so out of the loop I didn't even realize it until now!! What a beautiful blessing she will be to your family!
you're having a baby girl!!!! that's so cool! now you'll have 2 of each! (that what my family was like growing up...I'm a BIG fan!) Congrats! Love the names!-Heidi
Very Cool Andrea!!! I have a Joseph and a Michael. I picked Joseph because I read that it meant God shall grant another son! I was supposed to have one girl and here I am with 3 boys! LOL! My third son is Louie because I couldn't find a name that meant God has a wicked sense of humor! =) Thanks for the nice post on my blog! Hugs!
My name is Andrea & I work part time, as a radiation therapist, along with being a full time mommy!!! I am married to Joe, and have four gorgeous children...Ethan (11), Chase (8), & Rowan (4), and Norah (2)!
4 comments:
What beautiful names and your are right, they are all very interesting too!!!
Congratulations on having another girl! I've been so out of the loop I didn't even realize it until now!! What a beautiful blessing she will be to your family!
Have a great weekend!
Those are great names and very wonderful meanings!
you're having a baby girl!!!! that's so cool! now you'll have 2 of each! (that what my family was like growing up...I'm a BIG fan!) Congrats! Love the names!-Heidi
Very Cool Andrea!!!
I have a Joseph and a Michael. I picked Joseph because I read that it meant God shall grant another son! I was supposed to have one girl and here I am with 3 boys! LOL! My third son is Louie because I couldn't find a name that meant God has a wicked sense of humor! =)
Thanks for the nice post on my blog!
Hugs!
Post a Comment