Monday, April 6, 2009

Nice weekend!

Hey everyone, how was your weekend? Mine was fabulous!!! My mother spoiled me, well my children actually, again & it was so fun!! She really is so good to us. How did I get so lucky? I just hope someday I can do the same things for my kids! That was Friday...the kids got new Easter shoes, the girls each got an outfit (yes, even Norah did, she got shoes too and they are SO cute), the boys also got flip flops, sunglasses & a book...oh and RTowan got a book too!! Sheesh!

Saturday, Joe helped Terry with the heat they are putting in at my parents. What a guy I've got! He is such the nice guy & always willing to help. I just know God is going to reward him for that someday! They spent most of the day doing it & then mom called me & said "Let's go out for dinner!" We were gonna go for steak, but the waits were too long for Miss. Rowan. She was already a bit cranky, so to wait a 1/2 hour would have been torture...for me!! HA! We ended up at Cracker Barell, and it was yummy, so no complaints from this pregnant girl!!! hee hee hee

...while Joe was gone I spent the day cleaning & scrapping. It was so wonderful & peaceful. The boys played outside a lot & watched tv a bit too. It was great to just do whatever!

Yesterday was a good day too. We started off with church, and heard a wonderful sermon from pastor Joe! I really like his style!! I learn so much from him. After we got home & had lunch Joe left to go help Terry again. I did the same thing as I did on Saturday!! What a great weekend!!! Too bad I don't have any pics taken to post. I'll do that tonight!!

1 comment:

Laura-Lee said...

You had a beautiful weekend! So happy for you...so nice to spend time with mom, your lucky (and me too) Enjoy.