Friday, May 8, 2009

birthverse.com

Have you ever wondered if there was a bible verse that corresponded to your birthdate?? Well, there is http://birthverse.com/ Go check it out!!! I went & found the verses for myself, Joe & all four kiddos!!! It was really fun!

Mine is:
Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
~I believe this verse does fit me. We would not have Rowan or be expecting Norah if it were not for my faith! Rowan was a leap of faith baby, and I still wish I had thrown faith into her name somewhere. Oh well. Norah is a total faith baby as well!!

Joe:
Matthew 9:29
Then he touched their eyes and said "According to your faith will it be done to you."

Ethan:
1 Thessalonians 5:18
give thanks in all circumstances for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus

Chase:
John 5:27
And he has given him authority to judge because he is the son of man.

Rowan:
Ephesians 5:2
and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.

Norah:
Matthew 7:8
for everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds, and he who knocks, the door will be opened.

1 comment:

Maggi said...

That is very cool!