Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Cubbies game & Mother's Day!


Yesterday evening Joe & I went to a Cubs/Brewers game with mom & Terry!! We had a lot of fun despite the fact that the Cubbies lost miserably!! 12-6!!!! Horrible!! But, hey, we got out of the house without the kids, had a great time, saw lots of, some chicks, butt crack (gross) & even witnessed a fight & got to tell the cops who was involved!! It is amazing what too many beers will do for a sports fan!! HA!



This next pic is for Shelly!! I know she sluuuuurps Corey Hart, so here he is!! He really looks like a caveman, but she thinks Cavemen are sexy!! HA!!


MOTHERS DAY!!!
So far so good!! I got up this morning and got to chill-out a bit!! Then we met mom, Terry, and grandma for brunch at The Chancery! It was yummy!! I had a great breakfast & the most delicious cream puff!! The kids were good & I got some great (and not so great) pictures!!! Now Joe is grocery shopping, while Rowan sleeps & then I will be going real shopping & this evening we will go see Wanda!!
So Happy Mothers Day to all of the mom's and grandma's in my life!! I love you all!!



3 comments:

Maggi said...

You're so pretty! (I'm talking about you not the cream puff! lol) Happy Mother's Day!

Unknown said...

You're a sweetie pie. Happy late mother's day!! Great pictures. :)

Marcene said...

Hey Andrea! Happy Mother's Day to you! I just wanted to stop by and see how you are doing. I've been out of the loop lately!