Friday, June 26, 2009

2 days 2 beaches

Thursday night we headed up to Carole Beach in Kenosha, Wi. The kids had a great time playing in the sand & even the water a bit. It is pretty unusual for Lake Michigan waters to be tolerable this time of year. Typically, they are icy cold!! It is a perfect beach to go to for an hour or so when you are bored in the evening!!

I would like to introduce you to our daughters:
Here is Nancy


And this is Sally

Joe was playing with them & tossed them into the water. Neither one of them even got their heads under, but threw quite the fit. I had to laugh! Don't get too mad at me mom, I can see the look on your face now!!!

Today we headed out to Silver Lake in Wisconsin, as well. This was even more fun than last night! The water was warm, the sun was shining, there was a slight breeze, and it was not crowded one bit! I didn't take many pictures since I was actually enjoying a swim too!!! I'm sure I was quite the site in my maternity swim suit, but I didn't care!!! I did get a few after the kids ate lunch & a cute one of Rowan's cherry bottom sunsuit (makes me wasnt to sing that Flo-rida song!)



3 comments:

Joyce said...

OMGosh!!! Ethan and Chase...how funny!!!

Laura-Lee said...

Looks like a fun day!! Those poor boys...I mean girls....hehe!

Laurie said...

I love the story to those pictures. My son would react the same way.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Have a wonderful day.