So here it is, Wednesday July 8th and I have not gone to bed since I woke up July 7th. It is 2:06 am & I am blogging!! I have to be up at 5:30 to get ready to go have Miss. Norah Elyse!!! Why can't I sleep? I don't feel nervous, but maybe I have too much going through my head. I am tired, but my wheels keep spinning & Joe keeps snoring!! I need my moms wharehouse style fan to drown his snoring out sometimes!! Usually, I am the one sleeping & snoring first!! Oh well!!! I guess, I oughtta just get used to only a few hours of sleep a night. Y'all know how breastfed newborns are...eat eat eat, every 2 hours or so! That is okay though, I LOVE me a newborn!!!
Anyway, say a prayer for me today!!! Pray for a safe healthy surgery and recovery & a healthy baby girl as well!!! I promise to post pics as soon as I can!!! Like I've said before, we are the ONLY people in the world who have NOT purchased a laptop yet, so it may be a couple days!!!
Park City Utah
4 years ago



2 comments:
Woo hoo! Congratulations!!! I'll be thinking about you and the new little one!
Wow I can't believe the big day is here! I will keep you in my prayers today Andrea! I can't wait to see your sweet little new arrival!
Post a Comment