Thursday, August 20, 2009

Chase---that boy

So last night there was a fundraiser at Culvers. It was to help raise money for the youth group at Lakeview church. We were invited to go with the in-laws. Not long before we had to leave a thunderstorm came through, followed by a good long rain. We left the house at 6 to go meet everyone there. As we get there and are walking in I look down and notice that Chase is wearing socks, but NO SHOES!!! I ask him where they are and he responds with "I forgot them!" Okay kid, how do you forget your shoes IN A RAIN STORM?" Only Chase could pull that one off. Joe had to drive him all the way back home to get his shoes, and he(Joe) wasn't happy either! I can almost see forgetting your shoes on a perfect 75 degree dry day, but in a rainstorm...didn't you notice your wet feet? Kids...boys!!!!!
He did remember to wear them to the parade last Sunday though!!

1 comment:

Maggi said...

lol He is too cute!