How sweet is this face?!?! I just love it that she smiles now!!
Chase lost his front tooth the other day. It is so funny when he smiles. The other one (next to it) is loose, as well. Just a matter of time before it falls out!
The boys went back to school today! Ethan got Mrs. Poepping. I was happy, since she had been recommended to me for him! Chase got Ms. Morley. I don't know too much about her, but I know of other kids who have had her & really liked her!! Here's to a good school year! They were both excited to get the teachers they got, so I think it will be great!!
I haven't had much time to scrap these days, but I did manage to squeeze in a few LO's! Scrapping is so therapeutic for me! I can zone into what I am doing & the world and chaos around me disappears! It is like heaven...I hope there is scrapping in heaven! I think Joyce & I are going to try and plan on going to a crop night somewhere/anywhere in September or October!! I miss her & miss scrapping, so we need to do this!!! :o)
Now, don't freak out thinking I have done all of these since Norah was born. At least half of them were done before she was born!! I'm good, but not that good!! HA!



1 comment:
Good luck to the new school boys and those girls are darling! Your layouts are amazing, as always!
Post a Comment