Tuesday, February 2, 2010

normal life

So, we are falling right back into our normal life routine. It is fabulous! I hope we don't ever have to spen another night in Children's. Don't get me wrong, the nurses and docs are awesome, but I'd rather just be home with my family...living the normal life!!

Norah is doing great. She is almost back up to her weight from before she got sick. Last appointment, she was 15lbs 12 oz. She was 16lbs 15 oz when she was admitted. I love that she is starting to chunk back up! There is just nothing better than a chunky baby with chunky baby thighs...I could just squeeze them and squeeze them and squeeze them. I know you know what I mean, because you do it to. If you haven't squeezed a chubby baby thigh, then you must do it next chance you get! I promise, you'll love it!! :o) Anyway, she sits in my lap, as I type, squealing away. I am in heaven, getting lots of slobbery baby kisses. They are just as good, if not better than chunky baby thighs!!

The rest of the kiddos are doing well too. Ethan is now on Concerta. It is a miracle drug! He is like a brand new kid. At school he has raised his math grade from a D+ to a C! He did that in one weeks time!! I'm so proud of him. We all knew he was super smart, but his grades sure didn't reflect it. Now that he can focus I just know he will do awesome!! I can't wait to see his next report card! Chase continues to do well with school. Things just come so easy for him. Rowan, she continues to harrass all of us! It is always something with that girl!!

Until next time...

2 comments:

Joyce said...

I am so glad things are getting back to normal for your family.

Carol said...

She makes me laugh just thinking about her. She told me today I was pretty and she loved me...cannot beat that.. I gave her chocolate and bubble gum. I want her to tell me both again..