Since we have been home from Children's we have had hardly any snow. Finally, Tuesday, we got a bit! I bundled Rowan up to let her play. She mostly just ate it, but she had fun playing too!! Her & Chase had a good time together. Ethan was too cool to play with them, so he went and did a good deed...he shoveled for the neighbor!! He did allow me to take a couple of pics first!!
I love all the colors of your kids coats against the white snow! You must pick them out so they make wonderful pictures to scrap!! LOL...really though, your kids alone make adorable scrap pages!!!! Thanks for the fun night of scrapping!!
My name is Andrea & I work part time, as a radiation therapist, along with being a full time mommy!!! I am married to Joe, and have four gorgeous children...Ethan (11), Chase (8), & Rowan (4), and Norah (2)!
1 comment:
I love all the colors of your kids coats against the white snow! You must pick them out so they make wonderful pictures to scrap!! LOL...really though, your kids alone make adorable scrap pages!!!!
Thanks for the fun night of scrapping!!
Post a Comment