Sunday, April 18, 2010

I'm a bad blogger!!

Just thought I'd let y aknow what is going on with us these days!!

Norah had a follow up at Childrens about a week and a half ago. It was awesome!! Dr. VanWhy was thrilled with her progress! Her blood pressure is fabulous! Her blood counts, including kidney function, are perfect!! No more follow ups at Children's for 3 months!!! YAY!!! That is so exciting!! THe only thing I have to do is take her to Dr. McCreary for a blood pressure check monthly!! I love NOT having to go to the doctor so often!!! I don't mind doing it when we need them, but it is always a relief to not have to!!! Here is hoping she doesn't get sick and it trigger her HUS EVER again!!!!

Ethan had a follow up the same day for the same reasons!! IT has been almost 2 years since he saw Dr. VanWhy!! Woops!!! He is supposed to go yearly, but we kind of sort of a little bit missed it last year!!! His blood pressure is perfect...even with his concerta for ADD!! His kidney function is perfect too!! Praise God!!! I am so thankful!!!

On a more fun note...last night I went to Alice's to scrap. Joyce, Jenni & Keri came too!! We had so much fun. I only got 4 LO's done, but we got in a ton of talking and eating!!! It was good to just hang with the girls, away from the kids & hubby's, and just have fun and laugh!!! We laugh a TON!!! Here is what I got done, plus a couple more from the past week that I had done!





2 comments:

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Holy Scrapping Diva!!! Love your layouts Andrea, how very fun! That underwear bandit makes me laugh right out loud!!! he he

So glad to read your good news and am sooo excited to see what you do with your April kit!!

(((Hugs)))

nomorelittlemonkeys said...

What do you mean, only FOUR layouts done! They are all awesomely cute! It must have been fun to have some scrappy time with your friends.