Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter

We started our celebration Saturday night by coloring eggs. Despite a few spills & stains on my table it was great!!! The kids ALWAYS have blast doing this. The boys love to mix colors & see what they can come up with. Most times they turned out some horrible brown, but they loved it!! Rowan was satisfied jsut using pink and yellow on her eggs. You can see her pink hands!!







We had a great Easter this year! The kids slept in a bit & then got up to look for their baskets from the bunny!! They had a blast! He didn't hide Ethan & Chase's hard enough though, they found them in less than 10 minutes. Oh well, next year!! ha ha ha



We finally got everyone all dressed up & headed off to church. The boys sang a song with the adult choir. It was really cute, and they actually sang!! I thought for sure Chase would cry and that Ethan would just stand there!! I was thrilled, to say the least!

The kids all looked fabulous in thir new Easter clothes!! I just love it when they are all dressed up!! The boys were handsome & the girls were just way too cute in their dresses. Rowan did her typical crying spell on Easter for pictures. Ya know, I just want one good pic of the kids all dressed up! No such luck. I got a couple that are okay, but not great! Such is life with 4 kiddos!!





After church we came home to get everything ready for our get together. We had our parents, Keith, Alice, their kiddies, and grandma along with Ben and Auntie Char over!! There was tons of food. We had a blast just eating & chatting the day away!! After dinner we did our annual egg hunt for the kids!! They love it & we have a good time watching them!!





2 comments:

Joyce said...

What fun!!! The kids Easter Picture is adorable!! Funny about Rowan Crying....like last year right?? Love the Easter egg hunt pictures too!! They grow so fast....we didn't even dye eggs this year!! I totally forgot....I bought the dye too! I may have to do an Un~Easter Easter and have the boys dye them....I gotta have some pictures to scrap right??

nomorelittlemonkeys said...

I love your Easter pictures! They are adorable! My favorites are the ones of Rowan's hand dying eggs (I think she got more color on her hands than the egg!), and the one of her crying! That is so classic, and I hope you do a layout about it. Thanks so much for sharing!