Monday, April 5, 2010

So long, good buddy!

I don't think any dog has ever come with as great a personality!! Remmi, you were the funniest dog I have ever known. I miss you like crazy puppy!!! You were our first dog when we got married & we will NEVER forget you!!! I can remember begging to get you. I wanted to call the people who had the add in the paper so bad, but I had to work at talking Joe into it!! He gave in, and never regretted it!! We loved you to pieces. The same day we got you we took you to meet Bear. Your 10 week old self would bark at that old grumpy dog with no fear. You were the cutest!!
Your brother Barron is lost without you. He keeps looking for you, and it breaks our hearts!!! Good bye sweet Rem-bone!! We love you!

1 comment:

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Andrea, I'm so very sorry for your loss! What a beautiful tribute to your best family friend.

(((Hugs))) to you all and I've been saying a few prayers and thinking of you.