Tuesday, November 23, 2010

How cool!!!

My favorite Christmas cards have always been the ones that included a photo, or several.  To me, it is a glimpse into the lives of the family for the past year.  It is always fun to see how much children have grown, and how happy families are!  I love to receive them from others and send out my own.  I love to have at least one photo of each of my 4 children, so it is sometimes difficult to find a card to suit the bill.  Shutterfly has so many options!

Shutterfly is hosting a free giveaway.  50 free Christmas cards to any blogger.  Just go to that link and fill out the info.  They get back to you with all of the info to get your free cards!  I am so excited!!! 

I really think I am going to love Shutterfly!  I am in the process of doing a photobook, for Norah, through them. The options are endless.  A girlfriend of mine told me about them.  That is the only place she will use to process her photos.  One really cool thing they do is they put the ACTUAL date the photo was taken on the back of your pictures!!!  How totally awesome is that?  That is one thing I am so bad at, is remembering when they were taken.
Here are some of them that I really love... 
I know this first one only has 1 photo, but I love that it takes up the entire front of the card!
This green one is so elegant looking, and look...one spot for each kiddo!
 Look at this gorgeous blue!!!  It is so non-traditional, but yet so lovely!
 This one is adorable!  I love the font that Merry Christmas is written in!!!  I love that it says "Merry Christmas"
 Pure gorgeousness here!!  The 5 photos would be super cool, if we can get a good family picture for the middle, or even a good one of all 4 kids together!  I'm getting so excited!
 Now, how about this one?  This one could really include quite the variety of photos!  I love the fancy message thing in the middle!!! 
 Another perfect one to put a great family photo on!!  I'm really lovin' the brown here!!  I would have never thought of brown for a Christmas card, but wow...beautiful!!

Now comes the decision making time!!! Which one should I choose?  I love them all!!! 

No comments: