It was an absolute blast!! Keri & I had a great time in each others company!! We have been gearing up for the Winthrop Harbor craft show for some time now. I think, back in October is when we decided to look for a show we could do. We thought the one in the Harbor would be perfect for our first one. It is the perfect size. We had no idea what to expect. Would we sell anything, would we sell out, what? I think we did great. We didn't sell out, but we sold a lot of stuff, and made all of our supply money back! I'm still making sales, even after the show! I love it! I am having so much fun making all of these hairbows, dresses and monster shirts!!
If you want anything, let me know!! Well, if you want a bandana dress, monster shirt, hair bow, hairbow holder, tu-tu or tie shirt let me know!
Here are a few examples of things I have made and/or sold!
Park City Utah
4 years ago



2 comments:
Adorable stuff, Andrea! I'm glad your show was a success, and hope it will lead to bigger things!
love it all Andrea and I am glad to know it was a good show for you!
Post a Comment