We were on out way up to Children's due to
this!! What a horrible realization, to learn that my sweet baby girl has Atypical HUS! I was in complete shock, and the guilt came rolling in! But wow, looking at her now, you would never know just how sick she was! She is a perfectly healthy 17 month old!! She is beautiful & she is a great joy in our lives!! I'm so thankful for Dr. McCreary, for catching what St. Catherine's missed, completely missed!!! I still can't get over the fact that she
would have died, had God not placed Dr. Mc Creary there to know to send us to the hospital! Amazing how He works!!!
Then:
Now:
I love you Miss. Norah bells!!! I'm so glad God trusted me to be your mommy!!
1 comment:
I was just thinking about this the other day....I knew it was about that time.
Post a Comment