12 reasons I love being married to Joseph Smith...
1. He's HOT!!!
2. He is super kind, caring, compassionate, & LOYAL!!!!
3. He gave me 4 beautiful children.
4. He takes care of me, and our family!
5. He sings good! He can sing like any rockstar with his master ability of changing his voice. You want Nickelback, Rob Zombie, Kid Rock?? Any of them, you've got them all in Joe Smith!
6. He cooks
7. He cleans
8. He is a working man, and he gets dirty doing it! I love the way he smells after a long day of sweating!! You can't understand this one if your husband doesn't get sweaty & dirty at work!
9. He doesn't gripe at me if the house is a mess!
10. He does most of the grocery shopping!
11. He is an awesome, super fun daddy!
12. He loves me...even if I don't shave my legs more than twice a winter!!
Here is to another 50 or so years with my main squeeze!!
I love you!



1 comment:
OMG!! You were such a beautiful Bride Andrea!!! Happy Anniversary to you and Joe!
Post a Comment