2010 wasn't a terrible year for us. We started our new year by bringing Norah home from her time spent at Children's with aHUS! It wasn't on January 1, but it was January and the start of OUR new year!!
Our year, otherwise, was fairly uneventful...that is just fine with me. We did deal with Joe being laid off. It kind of stinks, as far as money goes, but we survived it. He is working now, but who knows how long this job will last. We know God will provide for us. Our needs will be met, and what more can we ask for? I also, lost my Uncle Jim & my beautiful grandma. I'm so thankful that my grandma didn't have to suffer. She did have some dementia, but the last time I saw her she remembered my entire family. I loved on her as much as I could that weekend and just a couple of weeks later she was gone...in an instant!! She will be missed, that is for sure. She was one of the most beautiful women EVER!!
Other than that 2010 was good! Loss is hard, definitely, but not suffering is so wonderful too!! In the midst of it all, it is hard to see that side. Now that it has been a few months I do see that, and I am thankful that God spared her. I have an angel watching over me now.
Here is hoping that 2011 will be a great year for us, and for you! May God continue to bless you beyond measure! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
Park City Utah
4 years ago



1 comment:
Happy New Year, Andrea!! I'm so grateful your baby girl is better! I admire how you always seem to have the best attitude even during difficult times.
Post a Comment