Thursday, March 10, 2011

My poor neglected blog...

I don't even know what to say!!  I'm so boring...and crabby!!  HA!!! 

The kids have all been sick, for what seems like, forever.  I'm ready to go out of my mind.  Just when I thought things were getting better Norah got an ear infection.  I had no clue.  I took her to her 18 month well baby & found out she had a bad ear infection.  She was put on augmentin, because she had just been on amoxicillin.  She is now on omnicef because she STILL has a fever!!!  Today we will be visiting the doctor, before I start losing hair!!!  :o)  The poor girl is miserable.  I've noticed that she is still putting her hand up by her ear, so I hope it is that and not some stupid flu bug!!  UGH!!!  I get so frustrated that my kids can't just be sick.  Every time there is a fever involved I get nervous.  I go between sad, angry, and calm.  I hold it together pretty well, but some days (i.e. today) I'm not doing so hot.  I'm mad Norah is sick, I'm angry that God is allowing her to be sick, I'm mad...grrrrrrr!!!!  I know everything will be fine, I don't even know that anything is wrong.  I'm just.plain.worried.  I can't help it, it's what I do, it's my job.
In other news, I am getting ready for another craft show.  I tell ya, I love making those sweet little dresses, tu-tu's and hairbows!!!  It is so fun to have little girls to put all of that cute stuff on!!!  I LOVE it!!  It makes my heart happy!!  I still have a lot to get done, but I feel pretty good about getting it finished up!  I have ideas running, like crazy, through my mind!  Here's a few things I've made...
That's all for now!!!

No comments: