I became a mommy to a second little boy! I knew you would be a boy, even though we never had the ultrasound tell us. I even had two ultrasounds & we held strong both times. When Dr. Woods pulled you out he said "It's a girl!" I was shocked and dad looked at me like "um, I know I saw a part on that baby that says it's a boy." You were a boy, but the doctor thought we knew we were having a boy so he tried to trick us!!! ha ha ha I'm so glad you were/are a boys Chase. God knows just what He is doing!!
8 things I love about you...
~You area a mommy's boy, and I LOVE it!!!
~You are a love bug.
~You have a heart for the elderly.
~You are calm
~You are a good big brother, even though you are mean to Rowan
all the time sometimes
~You love Jesus
~You care about how other people feel
~You are motivated by positivity
No comments:
Post a Comment