Wednesday, May 18, 2011

11 years ago...

I was just beginning my journey as a parent!!  I cannot believe Ethan is ELEVEN today!!!   My how time flies!!

Ethan, you are such a great boy.  I'm so thankful that God allowed me to be your mother.  He trusted me to take care of you, and to raise you! 

I love so many things about you, but today I will highlight my top 11 things:

~You are a great helper.  You are always so willing to do whatever dad or I need you to do.  You will even  
   help your sisters if they need it, Chase...another story!!  HA!!
~You have a smile & eyelashes to melt!!!  Oh man, what I wouldn't do for those lashes!!
~You are nice.  I have been complimented, on several, occasions, about how nice you are.
~You are learning to cook, and it's because you want to!  You will make your wife VERY happy!! :o)
~You are super curious.  You always want to know why things happen or how they happen.  I wish
   you felt more like that about math, but that's another post!! ha ha ha
~You talk about God, and you are not embarrassed.  I hope you always stay that way!
~You still have the innocence of a child!  I love that simple things can still make you super happy!
~You are now willing to try more foods.  I think that is a sign that you really are growing up.
~You will always smile for the camera.  I don't have top beg you...you are well trained!  HA!!
~You are respectful to dad and I, as well as other adults, and even other kids.
~You are not judgemental.  You always see the good in people.







Ethan, I could go on... I love you!!!  Happy 11th birthday!!  I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments: