Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My baby turned 2!!!

I'm late posting this, but I couldn't forget it!!  Little Miss. Norah turned 2 last week.  July 8th was her big day, and the party was on July 9th.  I can't believe my baby is 2!  2 is such a big number.  That means she is a toddler now and not really a baby!  :o(  Honestly, it is nice that she is a bit bigger & a little more independent.  I love babies, but the diaper bag, the bottles, baby food, etc...it gets to be a lot to carry around.  I like being able to just bring a diaper with & know we should, likely, be okay!

Norah, you are a joy!  You are so full of sweetness, love, and just a touch of spunk.  You are full of life.  You are stubborn, but your sweet smile makes up for it.  You love to be held still, and prefer mommy over daddy.  You are about 24 pounds (we go to the doctor for your 2 year exam in a couple of weeks).  You wear size 18 month clothes, but sometimes up to 2T, depending on the style.  You wear size 5 shoes.  You look so cute with pig tails in, but you love to pull them out after I have worked so hard to get them even!! 

I thank God for you Norah.  You are the perfect caboose for our family.  I love you baby girl!!!






No comments: