Thursday was Chase's flutophone concert at school. He got up to the orange belt, which means he mastered a certain number of songs during the flutophone section. So funny! He is so proud! This was after the concert!
Friday evening I had a Dove chocolate party. It was so fun...full of yummy goodness!! Most of my "girls" came to enjoy as well. Andrea brought little Henry for all of us to "ooh" and "ahh" over. He is so adorable!! So perfect!! Rowan was in love! She kept wanting to hold him, dirty face and all! Now she can't stop talking about him. She wants to buy everything baby boy she sees for him! I love that she loves babies!! Keri brought her girls along too. They played with Rowan a bit, but seemed more interested in her toys & the chocolate! HA!! Alannah was so excited that Norah has this bouncy zebra!! Braeyah loved the elf microphone. She thought it was silly.
Art (Andrea's husband) came to pick her up, and he brought Brayleigh with the meet Norah. They were so shy. They spent most of the time just looking at each other. I love that they were dressed matchy matchy & we didn't even plan it! HA!! Great minds think alike. I tried to get them to look at me, but to no avail. In their defense it was close to 10 pm and they were tired!
Today we had Samuel come over to play. Naturally, they all wanted to be outside sledding and snowboarding down our little hill. I love having a walk out basement just for that reason! They played out there for a good couple of hours. Even Norah was out for a while. She had a blast, once she figured out that she could walk in the snow and ride in her little sled down the hill and around the yard. I love watching my kids have fun!
Next up...a post dedicated to the 100% Ethan got on his science fair project!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment