It's show us your life single edition at
Kelly's Korner today! I want to share with you, my friend Jennifer...
Kelly's Korner today! I want to share with you, my friend Jennifer...

Isn't she gorgeous?
Jennifer is 31, and works 3 jobs (yes, I meant to type 3)!! She is a medical secretary, a transcriptionist & waitress. The girls works hard. She is responsible, kind, and just fun to be around.
She lives in her own town home with her cat "Baby." She has never been married and is ready to find Mr. Right, so she can settle down and have a family.
Jennifer likes to have fun, but loves a nice quiet night at home watching tv.
Jennifer is as honest as they come! The girl cannot lie, even if it means you won't like what she has to say!
Things she likes...coffee, Chicago Bears, anything pink, manicures, sunshine, the beach, hot weather, flip flops, vacation, Bingo, shopping.





No comments:
Post a Comment